Dec. 13, 2019
Kazakh-German University announces a competition for a vacant position of Moodle specialist!
- Provide work on the production of online modules in conjunction with the teachers of DKU;
- Helping DKU faculty members structure teaching material according to online standards;
- Conduct trainings for DKU teachers on working with Moodle;
- To be in constant contact with the IT-department to maintain the stable operation of the Moodle platform.
Education and experience:
- Higher education (BA or master degree);
- Teaching experience at university;
- Experience in creating online-modules for at least 3 years;
- Excellent knowledge of Moodle and Moodle for mobile devices;
- Programming skills are welcome;
- Applicants without an academic degree but with extensive experience at Moodle can also apply.
- Permanent residence in Almaty, Kazakhstan;
- Fluency in Russian and English, German welcome;
- Developed communication and teamwork skills;
- The ability to set achievable goal.
Submission of proposals:
Please send a full package of documents (cover letter, CV, diplomas and recommendations, list of publications) indicating the desired salary by December 20, 2019 to the email address email@example.com, with firstname.lastname@example.org in a cc.
Interviews with candidates will be conducted after submitting documents to Kazakh-German University in Almaty.